Beverly Hills Electronic Review is a web-based electronic plan and document workflow solution that lets citizens and government personnel initiate and complete the plan submission, review and approval process online, rather than using a manual, paper-based process. Building, Planning, Land Use, Environmental, Public Works and other agencies can use the Beverly Hills Electronic Review System for project-specific and cross-departmental communication, collaboration and coordination.
- Building Plan Review
- Electrical Plan Review
- Mechanical Plan Review
- Plumbing Plan Review
- Planning Concept Reviews
- Planning Entitlement Process
- Public Works Traffic Plans
Prepare Your Plans for Electronic Review
User Quick Start Guide
Login to Electronic Review Services
Benefits of ePlan Review (Online Plan Check)
1. Increased customer service through:
- Accuracy of plan review corrections. Records are maintained and accessible to all involved parties.
- Immediate electronic delivery of corrections
- 24-hours submittal and correction retrieval services
- Web based services that allow access from any internet provided. Special software is not needed.
- Re-submittals turnaround time will be reduced by allowing the changes to be electronically identified.
- Saves time in routing of plans to other departments (i.e. Fire Department, Public Works, etc..)
- Partnership with Los Angeles County Department of Health Services to have plan review submitted through the City of Beverly Hills and routed to the health department.
- Green environmental program to reduce the carbon footprint of travel and printing material for plans (paper, ink, etc.).
2. Reduction of Customer Costs
- Printing cost
- Cost of time and travel to City Hall
- Cost of delivering & shipping plans
- Time of appointments to submit
- Permit expeditor service costs
3. Simplified Electronic Review Process